Header Ads

Polpular Google Doodle Games 2022



Polpular Google Doodle Games

Hey what's going on friends and family. today we're gonna be checking out Google Doodle games did you get that doodles from Google that are games now a lot of you guys probably lies this but Google actually has all of their doodles online that you can check out now I'm actually doing this video because we're celebrating 20 years of Google  with doodles 20 years of doodlee Google's anyways some of those are so interactive that you could consider them games and in fact I'm gonna show off my favorite at once but regardless I just want to say this is a video in appreciation of Google who has been feeding me and my family for years now as I've been working on YouTube thank you so much Google I really appreciate what you do and I love the don't be evil slogan which hopefully you continue to abide by and I really do appreciate the art that you push forth that you publish and that you promote and so here I am full circle.

Top 10 Polpular Google Doodle Games

I want to promote some Google doodle games so here's my pic my top ten Google doodle games. alright the games we got talking about:

1- Pac-Man


                                                      Play Pac-Man For Free

Pac-Man I think it's pretty self-explanatory except it's in the shape of Google yeah see it's a Google doodle so they doodle the game pac-man with Google that's the shape of the map there you go yeah it's gonna control just like you would expect it plays just like it's freaking pac-man um but googled so yeah. 

2- Crossword


I'm thinking this classic is a pretty good way to start the list and for 100 years of crosswords Google did a google doodle that was a giant crossword in fact it's actually kind of interesting it's a it's kind of good now I haven't done many crosswords myself. 

3- Rubiks Cube



                                           Play Rubiks Cube Online

Puzzle II kind of guy but uh this one was putting me on the spot just a little bit so I think it's one that's might be just little bit interesting for you guys.

4- Garden Gnomes


                                          Play Garden Gnomes For Free

Quick and clean this really reminds me actually of someone so harkening back to like some flash days you guys know what I'm talking about right like throwing the spears bowmen and you know throwing like pigs and singe random throwing games yeah this is one but but gnomes actually fun fact dude this one runs really good like ages it runs fantastically it's so colourful it's got music and everything it's actually got like different sized gnomes and things like it's a fun little I don't know gnome throwing sandbox what can I say dude try it throw them the gnome as far as you can with a trebuchet now as you might imagine a lot of these Google Doodles are only a bit of touch light regarding gamification in wording of truly much at every one of their doodles for Google folks however we do have a Rubik's Cube one to celebrate Rubik's cubes it's almost kind of like less of a doodle and really more of just like flat out it's just a Rubik's Cube like app that you can solve I mean you just it's Google made it and you go through Google to play it but like yeah man I mean it's just as simple as that I guess next up for the 114th birthday of eg subbu Ã¡lvarez sorry I forgive me basically he's the guy who did altar man I'm that basically spawned the whole kaiju and giant monster fighting genre Power Rangers things like that Pacific Rim yeah anyways for him what we get to actually do like a bunch of minigames that essentially is about kind of like filming a set and you know actually setting up like what would these movies like behind the scenes and participating that also some of them come out real quick and they're not that easy okay so yeah a little bit of challenge at least on the first play.

5-  Kids Coding


                                                  Play Kids Coding For Free Here

So it's like this little rabbit that you're just trying to get all the carrots it's kind of like a little puzzle game except instead of using arrow keys or your mouse or anything like that you code kind of you program at least the rabbit to actually pick up the carrots and I think this is really good for kids to teach them how to actually code are just anybody like it just kind of gives you the idea of programming actually a character programming a period I I think of these visual programming kind of games are really fun in fact I actually own a few so yeah this rabbit one it's super quick clean and cute but it's it's something pretty cool.

6- Qixi Festival / Chilseok



                                          Play Qixi Festival For Free Here

Valentine's Day one it's for the kishi festival which is basically Valentine's Day in China I believe anyways so this game sites are pretty simple you just kind of drag and drop birds to their corresponding spot to make a bridge for the two lovers it actually gets really intense and that some parts like the birds can if they're not coupled will actually fly away and if you take too long then the couple will fall through the bridge and etcetera etcetera it's sort of intriguing and truly charming I think OK.

7- Quick Draw


                                            Play Quick Draw Now For Free

Quick-draw and the point is that you're supposed to draw what it tells you to like an apple or a helicopter or something and then the AI and neural network is trying to guess what you're drawing so it's kind of a game of how well you can draw and how well you can represent the idea of that noun but also it's kind of like a gamification for the AI itself pretty pretty strange stuff and definitely very Google it's got to make the list.

8- Valentine's Day Penguin Love


                       Play 
Valentine's Day Penguin Love Game For Free  

Valentine's Day penguin love game which basically is like a Sonic the Hedgehog II kind of platformer it's just super cute and clean it runs really good I have to say that I just kind of like the message behind it as well but also like there is some speedrun potential you know it's not just a simple like t-rex game on Chrome a little bit extra there so hey that's why it's a little bit higher.

9- Roswell's Alien


                                            Play Roswell Alien Online Here

Roswell alien game it's point click adventure actually basically just like a little alien and little alien dude crashed and you know you got to get to get a good the ship parts they landed in a couple different places you got a point-and-click adventure your way to you know back home I guess I think it's really cute I like aliens and stuff like that and that's a pretty cool to see Google appreciate that as well Roswell's 66th anniversary check it out.

10- Halloween 2016 “Cat Wizard”


                              Play Halloween's 2016 s Cat Wizard For Free

Halloween's 2016 s cat wizard thing ah this is pretty ridiculous so basically you're a wizard but your cat and I think it's adorable it's drawn so well but genuinely as a video game it is actually really fun I kind of had me sweating a little bit I don't know if it's actually easy or hard but to get a perfect score to go on with it you know actually flawlessly no yeah there's got to be a little bit of speed you're actually drawing on as the enemies are coming at you and you're casting the spells by drawing the shapes ah that's overhead the enemies now I've played a few games kind of like this like Epis Tori which was also in a top 10 but that was typing when I see a lot of games like this that are typing games but actually drawing the symbols that's kind of rare and I would love to see a rhythm game actually or just a full-blown cat wizard freaking video game please Google please make happen but regardless this is a generally meaty game that's actually really fun and of course it looks great too so absolutely worthy of number one and I would love to see every major holiday get like an actual proper game from Google Doodles that'd be fantastic Google if you're hiring for game design alright I don't know I'm your guy but anyways I'd only 2016 can't wizard what's fantastic.

You should check out all games right now.

All Links Are Given.

Also Visit:









No comments